Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Patchwork-Strap Satchel Bag White Womens Handbags Crossbody Bags
- Exclusively ours.
- Proenza Schouler grained calf leather satchel bag.
- Silvertone hardware and contrast topstitching.
- Top handle with rings, 3" drop.
- Removable patchwork shoulder strap, 22" drop.
- Flap top with metal tab closure and belted detail.
- Removable logo tags and luggage tag on side.
- Front pocket under flap; back zip pocket.
- Interior, jacquard lining; one zip pocket.
- 8.5"H x 12.5"W x 4"D.
- "PS1" is made in Italy.
Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.